In order to register teams please ensure that you have the following information available:
- Team Strength Score calculated (Calculation Sheet HERE)
- USA Lacrosses Age Group Chart (Age Group Chart HERE)
Note: NCJLA Petitions for birthdays in June, July and August has an automatic approval via the age petition committee (firstname.lastname@example.org) This effects 6th & 8th graders who are born in those months that by USA Lacrosse standards would have to play in the older age group.
- Name of the club or individual team scheduler for the team (can be updated if there is a change)
- Full name of the team (ex: Boys 14A Grizzlies Blue)
- Name of at least 1 coach for the team (can be updated if there is a change)
- The game format that the team wants to play:
- small sided only
- full or small sided
- full size only
NCJLA Clubs will pay for their team registration fees at the end of the team registration process via the sports engine. If a Club requires payment accommodations; please reach out to email@example.com to discuss your clubs needs; this includes opting out of the Event Fee and End of Season Events.
Please remember that player and team scholarships are available to help offset team registration fees; please email the Scholarship Committee with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions please email the NCJLA Officers at email@example.com or the NCJLA Treasurer at firstname.lastname@example.org.